How to Start A Digital Seva Common Service Center (CSC)
Process to Register for A Common Service Center (CSC) and Starting a New CSC in Your Area and Check Status Online- Any person who wants to open the Common Service Center and fulfills the eligibility can apply online. Application Procedure for setting up of CSC is as-
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on “Click here to Register” on the Right side of the page.
- Enter the Aadhar Number and Name in required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password. Click on “Proceed”.
Applicant have to pass through OTP Process.
- Click on Generate OTP.(Personal details of the applicant will automatically get filled from Aadhar data base. Applicant need to fill other details. Mobile Data and Email Id will be taken from Aadhar Card, same can’t be modified until change is not made in Aadhar.)
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Upload the Pan Card copy of Owner.
- Upload the Cancelled Cheque copy of Owner.
- Click on SUBMIT Option.
On submission of Application, acknowledgment number will be sent to the applicant.
Track the Status of Registration/ Application –
- Open the Link i.e. https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- Enter Aadhaar Number and Captcha Text in Required boxes.
- Click on SUBMIT option.